“Banana Etiquette” A double Tribal Council follows individual Immunity Challenge, where Candice’s win puts a target on Colby’s back. But the unsure Heroes make an over-confident James prove that he’s healthy enough to stay. And when Russell and Rob jockey for position in the tribe, Russell pulls out another surprise from his bag of tricks.
“Knights of the Round Table” When James is injured in the Reward Challenge, the Heroes tribe considers voting him off as a weak link. The Villains put together another impressive challenge sweep, and when Russell finally finds the Hidden Immunity Idol he uses it to recruit Coach into his alliance with Parvati.
“Tonight, We Make Our Move” The tribes find notices that each camp contains a Hidden Immunity Idol, and while the Villains agree to avoid the curse the idol would bring, the Heroes tear the island apart. When Tom finds it, he and Colby are able to set a plan in motion to realign the tribe’s alliances.
“That Girl Is Like a Virus” The Heroes finally get things together, regroup, and completely dominate in the combination Reward/Immunity Challenge. Russell is confronted about his alliance with Parvati, whom no one wants to keep in the game, but when it comes down to voting out her or Randy, it’s the old man who gets his torch snuffed.
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 9 Power Rankings
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 8 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings