“I Trust You But I Trust Me More” JT continues to dominate in Immunity Challenges and, with Stephen, comes to a crossroads in their alliance with Taj. And once they achieve their dream of a Final 2 together, dirty laundry is aired at the final Tribral Council which tests the limits of their alliance – and their friendship.
“The Martyr Approach” After discovering what he thought was his last ally had tried to betray him, a grateful Coach vows to stick with Stephen and JT. But when JT sends him to Exile Island, Coach uses the opportunity to mentally prepare for a must-win Immunity Challenge and, according to Erinn, earn some pity points along the way.
“The Ultimate Sacrifice” JT and Stephen’s apparent control of the game becomes even more pronounced as Coach and Debbie each make pitches for the upcoming vote, with Debbie offering to give up a potential immunity in exchange for a trip to the final three. Taj wins a visit from her husband and accepts an arrangement so that everyone gets a visit from family.
“They Both Went Bananas” Sierra senses she has a second chance and immediately goes to work to save herself by distancing herself form Coach, who considers the need to bring old Timbera back together. But when each of them approach JT and Stephen separately accusing the other of rallying the troops against them, things come to a head.
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings