“The Poison Apple Needs to Go” Empty stomachs force Jalapao to hunt less conventional prey, Stephen and JT further forge their atypical affiliation, Sierra keeps hanging on for dear life, and Taj makes a tactical blunder that might take her out of the game.
“Let’s Get Rid of the Weak Players Before We Even Start” The importance of first impressions is stressed by an impromptu Tribal Council, and when Sandy and Sierra get voted onto helicopters on a fast track to camp, each does what she can to get back in her tribe’s good graces – and both succeed.
Reality TV guru reality blurred has posted interviews and profiles with several Survivor: Tocantins contestants in which they talk about personality traits, how they plan to play the game, and what they expected when they set out for Survivor: Tocantins.
It’s a far cry from the cattle ranches of Samson Alabama for J.T., one of 16 contestants on CBS’ Survivor. He says, I’ve always been interested in Survivor since I was like 15 or 16 when it started, I don’t know, 17 maybe, um, I love the outdoors, I love a challenge, I love the competition and I love meeting new people so you know it’s everything I really like being outdoors and a million […]
- MONICA UNMOVED; HAYDEN HACKED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 13
- Mike Skupin dodges accusations of shady business practices
- KATIE DID IN — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 12
- VYTAS VETOED, CALEB CROSSED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 11
- LAURA LOPPED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 10