“Mama Said There’d Be Days Like This” Things go from good to better for Jalapao, as they develop a winning streak and earn some much needed comfort for camp in the form of pillows, blankets, and a tarp. And while Jalapao is eating well thanks to a little ingenuity with their fishing gear, rice and beans take their toll on Timbira – especially on Jerry.
“…Sims, 49, of Rock Hill is one of 16 contestants on the popular CBS reality series, which returns for its 18th installment Thursday. He’ll mark 27 years of service in the S.C. National Guard this year, an experience that he says came in handy during taping of the show, set in the Brazilian highlands. “The military teaches us a lot of outdoor survival skills and I’ve developed a skill to relate to anybody,” says Sims, […]
Reality TV guru reality blurred has posted interviews and profiles with several Survivor: Tocantins contestants in which they talk about personality traits, how they plan to play the game, and what they expected when they set out for Survivor: Tocantins.
18th Installment of the Hit Television Series Premieres in High-Definition on Thursday, Feb. 12 CBS today announced the 16 castaways who will compete on SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS — THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS, when the 18th installment of the Emmy Award-winning series premieres Thursday, Feb. 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12