CBS has released the official preview video for Survivor: Philippines, featuring clips from several previous season of injured players who have had to be medically evacuated. Included in the montage are Michael Skupin from Survivor: The Australian Outback, Russell Swan from Survivor: Samoa, Rob Mariano, Jonathan Penner form Survivor: Micronesia.
During the Survivor: One World finale, CBS announced the upcoming 25th season of Survivor, titled Survivor: The Philippines (or Survivor: Philippines) It was announced that 24 contestants would be split into 3 tribes, including 3 players who had been medically evacuated and would be given another chance.
“Arranging a Hit” With the boot order seemingly set, Adam and Parvati recognize the need to start playing the game and lobby old Aitu to not let Jonathan get any further in the game. When a family visit-slash-Reward Challenge visit is won by Parvati and Jonathan is sent to Exile Island, the leftover Raros get ready to pounce.
“You’re A Rat!” After Jonathan cleans house in the Survivor auction, tribal tensions run to an all-time high as remaining Raro alliance does anything they can to get him out of the game as soon as possible – with each member going head to head with him, and even Yul is threatened with lost Final 2 votes if he doesn’t get rid of him.
- KELLEY QUELLED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 5
- DREW ASKEW — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 4
- JOHN ROCKER STRIKES OUT — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 3
- VAL CORRALLED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 2
- NADA FOR NADIYA — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 1