“The Good Guys Should Win in the End” After nearly making a game-killing deal with Kenny, Bob takes a personal confession from Sugar to heart, renegotiates with Kenny, and shifts alliances along with Sugar – who plays her Hidden Immunity Idol in an unexpected way.
Bob’s second attempt at a fake Immunity Idol play may have fallen flat and given him a temporary setback, but even with his last ally Corinne gone he’s still in the game and can definitely pull out a win. And depending on a number of factors that he may or may not control, Kenny might be a dead duck.
“The Good Things in Life Aren’t Easy” A surprise visit from family members lifts everyone’s spirit and results in a proposal, and a cockamamie plan by Bob and Corinne to play a fake Idol goes awry when Kenny sets a backup plan in play.
“The Brains Behind Everything” As everyone reels from last week’s unexpected switch, Kenny firms up his plans for the rest of the game. When the tribes finally merge, Sugar is thrust into a position of power and helps Kenny plan come to fruition.
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13