While visiting the DMV to change her name following her recent wedding, Survivor: One World winner Kim Spradlin was arrested when an employee flagged her after noticing an arrest warrant for check fraud. It wasn’t that Kim Spradlin.
Here’s everything you need to know about what happened in Survivor: One World Episode 14 — “Perception Is Not Always Reality” – who won the challenges, who was voted of, who played well, and who is on the outs. Feel free to add your notes, thoughts, and questions.
As we get ready for Sunday’s Survivor: One World finale, here are a few notes on the final five, what they’ve done to deserve to win, and their spoiler-free odds of winning. This is not a boot list and there are no future spoilers here, and odds are based on winning in the final 3, not making it to the final 3.
Here’s everything you need to know about what happened in Survivor: One World Episode 13 — “It’s Human Nature” – who won the challenges, who was voted of, who played well, and who is on the outs. Feel free to add your notes, thoughts, and questions.
- NADA FOR NADIYA — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 1
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four