“Running The Camp” – Back against the wall, Marty concocts a plan to flush out NaOnka’s Hidden Immunity Idol and vote off Jane. But the self-proclaimed leaders in the game – Brenda and Sash – would have to play along for it to work. The castaways are randomly split into teams of men vs. women for a group reward challenge, and when Chase is forced to sit out, he chooses to back the women. Lack […]
“Company Will Be Arriving” – The tribes merge to form Libertad. NaOnka is fed up after not getting any food and hides flour and cooking supplies. Jane and Fabio win double individual immunity, and Jane, Marty, and Alina all make hard pitches for the vote. Marty stirs things up by claiming he would vote for Jane in a final vote.
“What Goes Around, Comes Around” – When La Flor loses another Immunity Challenge, Sash presents Marty with the option of handing over the idol to stay in the game. Faced with either playing it and losing it, or using it to stay further, Marty relents, and A Freudian slip on Sash at Tribal Council reveals he might not be expecting to be able to trust his alliance much longer. Jane works hard to prove her […]
“Worst Case Scenario” — Voting strategies on both tribes are thrown into flux when Dan contemplates quitting and Jill wins individual immunity leading up to a double Tribal Council. Marty uses chess (or is it tennis?) to make his move while the rest of La Flor plots around his Hidden Immunity Idol, including some crafty last-minute maneuvering at Tribal Council by Brenda.
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings