“Rice Wars” — Tensions between Phillip and members of old Zapatera reach a boiling point when Steve doesn’t allow Omatepe to store their contaminated rice in their rice bin, and suddenly turns things into a racial issue. Matt and Mike defeat David in a 3-way Redemption Island challenge and David becomes the first jury member, while Julie becomes the next challenger at Redemption Island.
“The Buddy System” — Rob cements his control over his alliance as the former Zapatera can only watch with admiration and frustration at the level of command he holds in the game. Phillip does his best to get under the skin of former Zapatera members and continues to exhibit bizarre behavior, but, for the first time reveals a method to his madness.
“This Game Respects Big Moves” — After dominating Redemption Island, Matt is placed back into the game for the merge and the tribes unite as Murlonio – another inside joke by Rob. When old Zapatera approaches Matt to join them he concocts a grand scheme with Andrea to take them out along with Rob – but nobility wins and he abandons his plans. However, he admits the plan to Rob, who decides to take him […]
“It Don’t Take A Smart One” — Bad karma continues for Zapatera, as Stephanie is eliminated at Redemption Island by Matt, who wins his fifth straight Redemption Island challenge. Worse still, the core 6 alliance is forced to cannibalize itself after blowing a lead in the Immunity/Reward Challenge. At Ometepe, Phil reaches new levels of disgust regarding Rob’s elevated position in the tribe…but the challenge victory somehow seems to make everything right.
- KATIE DID IN — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 12
- VYTAS VETOED, CALEB CROSSED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 11
- LAURA LOPPED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 10
- TINA TOSSED, VYTAS OUT — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 9
- BLEAK GREEKS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 8