“The Game Ain’t Over” With a plan of action in place, the last remnants of Foa Foa do everything in their power to get rid of Brett in order to have a shot at the final vote – and fail, causing the need to vote off one of their own. When Brett finally falls, Russell basks in assured victory – but finds himself before a jury that prefers the charmer to the snake.
“Two Brains Are Better Than One” A two-team split causes concern over Natalie’s loyalties at a time when contingency plans are made due to the challenge dominance of Brett, the last pure-blooded Galu member. When Brett saves himself once again, the choice comes down to Mick or Shambo.
“Damage Control” – A double boot sees Monica and Dave gone and shrinks old Galu’s numbers even further, but as Foa Foa begins to feel comfortable with their control of the game, Jaison and Mick start to rethink their alliance with Russell – possibly giving new life to Brett.
“Off With Their Heads!” A Survivor auction makes big winners out of Mick, Natalie, Jaison, and John…but when John can’t turn his purchased Hidden Immunity Idol clue into an idol in his hands, Russell takes advantage for yet another blindside vote – possibly alienating Shambo in the process.
- KELLEY QUELLED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 5
- DREW ASKEW — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 4
- JOHN ROCKER STRIKES OUT — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 3
- VAL CORRALLED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 2
- NADA FOR NADIYA — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 1