“Damage Control” – A double boot sees Monica and Dave gone and shrinks old Galu’s numbers even further, but as Foa Foa begins to feel comfortable with their control of the game, Jaison and Mick start to rethink their alliance with Russell – possibly giving new life to Brett.
“Off With Their Heads!” A Survivor auction makes big winners out of Mick, Natalie, Jaison, and John…but when John can’t turn his purchased Hidden Immunity Idol clue into an idol in his hands, Russell takes advantage for yet another blindside vote – possibly alienating Shambo in the process.
“All Hell Breaks Loose” The tribes merge and Foa Foa immediately goes into full recovery mode, as Russell begins targeting individual Galu members and revealing his idol to gain their trust. But it’s the stealthy work of Natalie that unites the new tribe to take out an ego that had become to big for its own good.
“Houdini Magic” The Galu men hurry a plan into place to both Russell and still keep their number advantage, pushing Shambo into the tribe chief role. Foa Foa continues their losing ways and starts grasping at straws to rid them of their supposed curse.
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11