“You Started, You’re Finishing” –The rain and lack of food continue to take toll on NaOnka and Purple Kelly, and despite a pep talk from a newly invigorated Holly, both decide to leave the game. Holly sacrifices her Reward Challenge spoils to get a new tarp and plenty of rice for camp, leading to consternation by the rest of the tribe when NaOnka, already decided to be leaving the game, didn’t take Holly’s place.
“Stuck In The Middle” — Holly and Benry lay the foundation for a new alliance, and the alliance of self-proclaimed king of the game Brenda falls to pieces after Naonka deflects, with even close friends Chase and Sash casting votes her way. While half the tribe celebrates reward by volcano surfing, the rest return to camp to find it has been virtually burned down, leaving them with meager supplies and barely any food.
“Running The Camp” – Back against the wall, Marty concocts a plan to flush out NaOnka’s Hidden Immunity Idol and vote off Jane. But the self-proclaimed leaders in the game – Brenda and Sash – would have to play along for it to work. The castaways are randomly split into teams of men vs. women for a group reward challenge, and when Chase is forced to sit out, he chooses to back the women. Lack […]
“Company Will Be Arriving” – The tribes merge to form Libertad. NaOnka is fed up after not getting any food and hides flour and cooking supplies. Jane and Fabio win double individual immunity, and Jane, Marty, and Alina all make hard pitches for the vote. Marty stirs things up by claiming he would vote for Jane in a final vote.
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 87 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings
- JULIE THROUGH — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 7