“What Goes Around, Comes Around” – When La Flor loses another Immunity Challenge, Sash presents Marty with the option of handing over the idol to stay in the game. Faced with either playing it and losing it, or using it to stay further, Marty relents, and A Freudian slip on Sash at Tribal Council reveals he might not be expecting to be able to trust his alliance much longer. Jane works hard to prove her […]
“Worst Case Scenario” — Voting strategies on both tribes are thrown into flux when Dan contemplates quitting and Jill wins individual immunity leading up to a double Tribal Council. Marty uses chess (or is it tennis?) to make his move while the rest of La Flor plots around his Hidden Immunity Idol, including some crafty last-minute maneuvering at Tribal Council by Brenda.
“Turf Wars” — Just as tribal leaders Marty, Brenda, & NaOnka start to get comfortable with their plans in the game, an unexpected tribe switch throws a wrench in everyone’s plans – and gives new life to players like Holly and Jane. But as the new younger members arrive at Espada, they find things that will take some getting used to — strict guidelines and a losing atmosphere.
“Pulling The Trigger” — Espada adjusts to life without Coach Jimmy Johnson, with Marty acting as kingmaker and king, and Jimmy T.’s protests grow a little too loud for the rest of the tribe. Brenda hands NayOnka the Hidden Immunity Idol on a silver platter, which only serves to emblazon the bully lording over Kelly.
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings