“That Girl Is Like a Virus” The Heroes finally get things together, regroup, and completely dominate in the combination Reward/Immunity Challenge. Russell is confronted about his alliance with Parvati, whom no one wants to keep in the game, but when it comes down to voting out her or Randy, it’s the old man who gets his torch snuffed.
realityblurred has an interesting article up about the distortion of reality taking place due to creative editing of the show.
“Slay Everyone, Trust No One” – 20 repeats, rejects, and reprobates are dumped in the middle of Samoa in a sad attempt to either extend their 15 minutes of fame or prove they aren’t as pathetic as they were the first (or second) time around. In the process, they manage to put on a pretty good show.
NEW YORK, Feb. 9 – Ten castaways from “Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains” will present the Top Ten List on the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, Wednesday, Feb. 10 11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT on the CBS Television Network. The 10 castaways presenting the Top Ten List are: Rupert Boneham, Colby Donaldson, Cirie Fields, Russell Hantz, Jerri Manthey, Robert Mariano, Parvati Shallow, James “JT” Thomas Jr., Stephenie LaGrossa and Tom Westman. The 20th installment of the Emmy […]
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty