“Nothing Tastes Better Than Five Hundred Dollars” Tempers flare and and tensions strain during the Survivor auction and set events in motion that lead to Randy’s self-destruction – but not before receiving a parting gift from Sugar with help from Bob.
“He’s a Snake, But He’s My Snake” Losing begins to take its toll on Fang, as Crystal breaks down after losing the Reward Challenge and Matty makes a pact with the game’s “snake” – Ace.
“It Was Like Christmas Morning!” Just as everyone begins to get cozy in their alliances, a tribe switch turns the game around, and while Kelly, Susie, and Randy get a new lease on life, Jacquie isn’t so lucky.
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11