“You’re Looking at the New Leader of Your Tribe” Rob Mariano and Russell Hantz are brought in to lead Ometepe and Zapatera, respectively, and each receives their share of skeptics and fans. Kristina finds a Hidden Immunity Idol without a clue, and uses it to build an alliance with Francesca and Phillip – but when Phillip reveals himself to be a “spaz” and outs her idol during Tribal Council, things fall apart fast.
Everything comes to a head as Russell’s plans fall into place. But his scheming, lying, and backstabbing prevents him from seeing what he’s doing to the very jury he expects to crown him king, and while Parvati takes her share of shrapnel for aligning with one of the most hated players to ever play the game, Sandra’s charm ends up getting her further than anyone could have imagined.
“Loose Lips Sink Ships” In the aftermath of his move against Danielle, Russell loses confidence in his alliance, compounded by what he perceives as a move against him by Jerri after a Reward Challenge.
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 87 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings
- JULIE THROUGH — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 7