“Expectations”As the Villains attempt to deal with the fallout from voting out their leader, a number of splits erupt and accusations threaten to disunite even further a deeply divided tribe. The Heroes continue their regrouping efforts and win both challenges, but when JT sneaks off to track down the Hidden Immunity Idol and is caught by Amanda, the seeds of distrust are sown.
“I’m Not A Good Villain” Russell’s gifting of the Hidden Immunity Idol to Parvati draws a clear line in the sand for the Villains, strengthening his alliance with Parvati and causing Jerri and Coach to second guess Rob. Colby realizes that after the Heroes kept him in favor of James that he has a lot to prove – and their gamble pays off big.
“Banana Etiquette” A double Tribal Council follows individual Immunity Challenge, where Candice’s win puts a target on Colby’s back. But the unsure Heroes make an over-confident James prove that he’s healthy enough to stay. And when Russell and Rob jockey for position in the tribe, Russell pulls out another surprise from his bag of tricks.
“Knights of the Round Table” When James is injured in the Reward Challenge, the Heroes tribe considers voting him off as a weak link. The Villains put together another impressive challenge sweep, and when Russell finally finds the Hidden Immunity Idol he uses it to recruit Coach into his alliance with Parvati.
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11