CBS has revealed the cast of the 20th installment of Survivor – Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains – a cast which includes long-time notable Survivor personalities like Rob Mariano and Rupert Boneham and newer players like Ben “Coach” Wade and Russell Hantz, split into separate “heroes” and “villains” tribes based on their gameplay in their original seasons. Keep reading for the complete cast as well as pre-show news and feature articles.
“The Game Ain’t Over” With a plan of action in place, the last remnants of Foa Foa do everything in their power to get rid of Brett in order to have a shot at the final vote – and fail, causing the need to vote off one of their own. When Brett finally falls, Russell basks in assured victory – but finds himself before a jury that prefers the charmer to the snake.
“Two Brains Are Better Than One” A two-team split causes concern over Natalie’s loyalties at a time when contingency plans are made due to the challenge dominance of Brett, the last pure-blooded Galu member. When Brett saves himself once again, the choice comes down to Mick or Shambo.
“Damage Control” – A double boot sees Monica and Dave gone and shrinks old Galu’s numbers even further, but as Foa Foa begins to feel comfortable with their control of the game, Jaison and Mick start to rethink their alliance with Russell – possibly giving new life to Brett.
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty