Everything comes to a head as Russell’s plans fall into place. But his scheming, lying, and backstabbing prevents him from seeing what he’s doing to the very jury he expects to crown him king, and while Parvati takes her share of shrapnel for aligning with one of the most hated players to ever play the game, Sandra’s charm ends up getting her further than anyone could have imagined.
“Loose Lips Sink Ships” In the aftermath of his move against Danielle, Russell loses confidence in his alliance, compounded by what he perceives as a move against him by Jerri after a Reward Challenge.
“Jumping Ship” Sandra decides the time is right to make her move against the Villains, but when Candice decides to make a move of her own, it throws the newly laid plans of Sandra and the Heroes in flux and causes Sandra to rethink her plans. And when Amanda swipes Danielle’s Hidden Immunity Idol clue Danielle freaks, Amanda caves and gives it back – and seals her own fate.
“Going Down In Flames” The long-awaited merge finally happens and Russell’s staunchest supporter, J.T., ignores warnings by Rupert and Sandra that could save him and the Heroes. And after ridiculing J.T. for handing his Idol to a villain, Russell turns around and surrenders the Idol to one of the biggest villains to ever play the game, and Parvati takes control of the game.
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 9 Power Rankings
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 8 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings