“Survivor History” The Villains break their challenge loss streak and win a huge dinner, and Russell encourages the Heroes’ erroneous assumption that he is on the outs from a powerful all-girls alliance, prompting J.T. to plan and execute an incredible plan to arm Russell with his Hidden Immunity Idol and vote out Parvati, much to the amusement of Russell’s alliance.
“Expectations”As the Villains attempt to deal with the fallout from voting out their leader, a number of splits erupt and accusations threaten to disunite even further a deeply divided tribe. The Heroes continue their regrouping efforts and win both challenges, but when JT sneaks off to track down the Hidden Immunity Idol and is caught by Amanda, the seeds of distrust are sown.
“Slay Everyone, Trust No One” – 20 repeats, rejects, and reprobates are dumped in the middle of Samoa in a sad attempt to either extend their 15 minutes of fame or prove they aren’t as pathetic as they were the first (or second) time around. In the process, they manage to put on a pretty good show.
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11