“Let’s Get Rid of the Weak Players Before We Even Start” The importance of first impressions is stressed by an impromptu Tribal Council, and when Sandy and Sierra get voted onto helicopters on a fast track to camp, each does what she can to get back in her tribe’s good graces – and both succeed.
Reality TV guru reality blurred has posted interviews and profiles with several Survivor: Tocantins contestants in which they talk about personality traits, how they plan to play the game, and what they expected when they set out for Survivor: Tocantins.
A Louisville woman will try to “outwit, outplay and outlast” 15 other castaways on the 18th season of “Survivor.” Sandy Burgin traveled to several audition sites and spent several nights outside to be the first through the doors, hoping to get the attention of the casting directors. Her family said competing on the hit CBS reality show fulfills a longtime dream for Burgin. Burgin, 53, is the oldest competitor on “Survivor: Tocantins.” The professional school […]
18th Installment of the Hit Television Series Premieres in High-Definition on Thursday, Feb. 12 CBS today announced the 16 castaways who will compete on SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS — THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS, when the 18th installment of the Emmy Award-winning series premieres Thursday, Feb. 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12