“It’s Getting the Best of Me” Boston Rob overworks himself into an epiphany and takes full charge of the Villains, but the real show is at Heroes camp when James blows up at Stephenie for not following JT’s orders during the combined Reward/Immunity Challenge, putting Tom and Colby in jeopardy.
realityblurred has an interesting article up about the distortion of reality taking place due to creative editing of the show.
“Slay Everyone, Trust No One” – 20 repeats, rejects, and reprobates are dumped in the middle of Samoa in a sad attempt to either extend their 15 minutes of fame or prove they aren’t as pathetic as they were the first (or second) time around. In the process, they manage to put on a pretty good show.
NEW YORK, Feb. 9 – Ten castaways from “Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains” will present the Top Ten List on the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, Wednesday, Feb. 10 11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT on the CBS Television Network. The 10 castaways presenting the Top Ten List are: Rupert Boneham, Colby Donaldson, Cirie Fields, Russell Hantz, Jerri Manthey, Robert Mariano, Parvati Shallow, James “JT” Thomas Jr., Stephenie LaGrossa and Tom Westman. The 20th installment of the Emmy […]
- MALE MODEL FAIL — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 9
- LJ KO’D — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 8
- QUEEN MORGAN DETHRONED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 7
- COPS AND CHAOS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 6
- LINDSEY LETS GO; ALEXIS AXED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 5