“This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3…” In a surprise 3-person finale, Yul’s strategy beats out Ozzy’s physical prowess to win Survivor: Cook Islands.
“I Have the Advantage for Once” With Jonathan out of the way, the Aitu alliance turns toward eliminating the rest of their competition – but not before considering whether or not it was time to blow themselves up first.
“Arranging a Hit” With the boot order seemingly set, Adam and Parvati recognize the need to start playing the game and lobby old Aitu to not let Jonathan get any further in the game. When a family visit-slash-Reward Challenge visit is won by Parvati and Jonathan is sent to Exile Island, the leftover Raros get ready to pounce.
“People That Like You Want to See You Suffer” Jonathan works hard to fit into Raro, who are falling apart at the seems, losing 2 more challenges and, thanks to a mysterious bottle 2 more tribe members, eliminating Jenny in a surprise vote right after ditching Rebecca. Here’s our recap and analysis…
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 87 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings
- JULIE THROUGH — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 7