“Say Goodbye to Gabon” Bob continues his challenge domination, but when he comes up short at the final Immunity Challenge, Susie steps up – forcing Sugar to go back on her word in order to keep her father figure in the game…a decision that would ultimately net Bob a million dollars.
“The Good Guys Should Win in the End” After nearly making a game-killing deal with Kenny, Bob takes a personal confession from Sugar to heart, renegotiates with Kenny, and shifts alliances along with Sugar – who plays her Hidden Immunity Idol in an unexpected way.
Bob’s second attempt at a fake Immunity Idol play may have fallen flat and given him a temporary setback, but even with his last ally Corinne gone he’s still in the game and can definitely pull out a win. And depending on a number of factors that he may or may not control, Kenny might be a dead duck.
“Nothing Tastes Better Than Five Hundred Dollars” Tempers flare and and tensions strain during the Survivor auction and set events in motion that lead to Randy’s self-destruction – but not before receiving a parting gift from Sugar with help from Bob.
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11