“The Dragon Slayer” The tribes merge, and with Jalapao preparing for the fight of their lives, a change in game plan by Coach and Tyson gives JT and Stephen a new lease on life. Plans are drawn up fast and furious to blindside Brendan and flush out his Idol, but Joe’s infected knee puts a damper on Coach and Tyson’s fun.
“Mama Said There’d Be Days Like This” Things go from good to better for Jalapao, as they develop a winning streak and earn some much needed comfort for camp in the form of pillows, blankets, and a tarp. And while Jalapao is eating well thanks to a little ingenuity with their fishing gear, rice and beans take their toll on Timbira – especially on Jerry.
“Let’s Get Rid of the Weak Players Before We Even Start” The importance of first impressions is stressed by an impromptu Tribal Council, and when Sandy and Sierra get voted onto helicopters on a fast track to camp, each does what she can to get back in her tribe’s good graces – and both succeed.
“…The thing with ‘Survivor,’ ” Apostol told The Salt Lake Tribune , “is the people who are really strong in just one aspect of the game are not the ones who are successful. You need a well-rounded individual.” Apostol considers himself that. Born in Provo and raised mostly in Lindon, the Orem High School graduate was a professional cyclist for about six years in Europe before returning to Utah to live in Heber. He also […]
- KATIE DID IN — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 12
- VYTAS VETOED, CALEB CROSSED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 11
- LAURA LOPPED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 10
- TINA TOSSED, VYTAS OUT — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 9
- BLEAK GREEKS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 8