For the second time in its 22 seasons, “Survivor” has an on-air marriage proposal to celebrate. California defense attorney David Murphy, who was ousted midway through “Survivor: Redemption Island” to become the first member of the jury, proposed to Carolina Eastwood, a veteran of “Survivor: Tocantins,” at Sunday’s live reunion show in New York.
Johnny Fairplay has been called many things, and “matchmaker” is not usually one of them. But Fairplay’s biggest move on Survivor: Micronesia — Fans vs. Favorites happened behind the scenes. Fairplay befriended “fan” Mary Sartain, 29, a real estate broker from Emeryville, Calif., and after the series wrapped production, introduced her to his Pearl Islands buddy Ryan ‘Ryno’ Opray, 35, on Dec. 9. Sparks flew and two weeks ago, Mary and Ryan were engaged. This […]
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12